Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Inkling: Overalls! Final

I actually did finish this on Friday, but didn't want to post it. Sadly, didn't come close to meeting his potential. Still, it was fun, and I learned a lot about what to do and what not to do. I had some neat cloud work done that I had to scratch out, but it was really competing with the antler things comin' off this guy's noggin. Live and learn. Good news? I have more on the way! Looky below!


Now here are two monocle-wearing gents that I'm excited about! I'm really proud of the Cthulhu idea. I don't know if I'll get to the inks on these this week- I have lots of work to do on art promised to others... and I have a holiday card I need to make! Priorities!! :)




4 comments:

Blitz55 said...

Fantastic!
I was curious how you were getting that effect on paper. You mentioned scratching out the clouds, is that how you are achieving that effect? ..............................................Okay, I call shenanigans. I just wrote on paper with a pen and I couldn't scratch it out at all. Haha. Yes, my pathetic joke. Keep'em coming Mike!

Michael Curtin said...

Love the new stuff - Looking forward to seeing more!
Cheers,
Michael

Michael Curtin said...

Love the new stuff - Looking forward to seeing more!
Cheers,
Michael

Jose Rivolta said...

Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... datacredito medellin